Youngevity ® Healthy Body Blood Sugar Pak™ is a specially designed nutritional supplement program that provides the body with the ultimate 90 essential nutrients, 90 For Life™, along with Sweet Eze™, a potent , natural blood sugar leveling supplement ideal for anyone who is watching their blood sugar levels.
Diseases Resulting from Blood Sugar Imbalances
ADD/ADHD, Adrenal Failure, Anxiety, Bed Wetting, Bipolar Disorder, Cardio-vascular Disease, Depression, Diabetes, Elevated Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Fainting Spells, Fatigue, Hyperactivity, Hypoglycemia, Infertility, Learning Disabilities, Migraine Headaches, Moodiness, Narcolepsy, Night Sweats, Peripheral Neuropathy
Blood Sugar Maintenance
- Significantly reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- Allows the body to efficiently use fat stores as an immediate energy source
- Keeps you focused and alert throughout the day
- Reduces food cravings
- Provides for better immunity and support to fight off harmful pollutants
- Provides better support so that there is no immediate weight gains
Youngevity® Healthy Body Blood Sugar Pak™
Healthy Body Blood Sugar Pak™ includes:
Healthy Body Blood Sugar Pak™ 2.0 includes:
- Lima Beans – the special fiber helps to slow digestion and prevent blood sugar from rising quickly.
- Gluten Free Oatmeal – great source of fiber, fiber helps to blunt sugar levels.
- Peanuts and Peanut Butter – the combination of fat, fiber and protein blunt sugar spikes.
- Vinegar – the acetic acid in vinegar may help to stabilize blood sugar levels after eating.
- Cinnamon – may help improve insulin response to sugar in the blood.
- Grapefruit – contains naringenin, an antioxidant that has shown to cut the risk of developing insulin resistance.
- Spinach – great source of magnesium, a mineral that regulates blood sugar and blood pressure
- Bitter Melon – may help to improve glucose tolerance.
- Cabbage – low in calories and high in fiber, the perfect combination to bring down sugar levels
- Okra – lots of soluble fiber to help to stabilize blood sugar levels by slowing down digestion of carbohydrates.
- Onions and Garlic – very well researched, have been shown to significantly reduce blood sugar levels.
- Refined Grains – “refined” means processed. These grains are white breads, white pastas, white rice, grains that are “white” are stripped of the fiber and minerals that slow their digestion and keep them from elevating blood sugar levels.
- Sugary Foods – sugar is immediately digested and floods the blood with high amounts of sugar too quickly. This speed makes insulin levels spike and the body has a tough time catching up.
- Fried Foods – these highly energy dense foods are also low in nutrition, so you’re eating a lot of unhealthy calories with harmful fats that can be taxing on the pancreas, liver, and kidneys.
Blood Sugar Maintenance Sample Meal Plan
Blood Sugar Imbalances (Chromium and Vanadium)
BLOOD SUGAR PAK $138
Beyond Tangy Tangerine
Osteo Fx Plus
Have a Health Challenge?
Want More Information?
Take Dr Wallach’s Free Health Evaluation Today: