Jim Rohn’s 6 steps to living a good life.
1. Productivity – if you don’t produce you won’t be happy.
2. Good Friends – the greatest support system in the world
3. Spiritualaty – Study, practice and teach what you believe in
4. Don’t Miss Anything – Dont miss the small stuff.
5. Inner Circle – Family; Take care of them, they will take care of you. Inspire them, they will inspire you.
6. Ask for Gods help – we have a chance as human beings to participate in the miracle process.
Keith Abell, RPh CIP MI