Crohn’s Disease is a disease where the small intestine is being attacked by white blood cells and scavenger cells. These are naturally occurring in the body and are part of the bodies natural defenses.
Most likely Chron’s disease is caused by a food allergy. Usually wheat, dairy or soy.
First you need to do a test to see if sensitive to wheat. This is called a pulse test you can do it at home. When first wake up in morning before eating or drinking anything take you pulse. Then eat something that is high in whole wheat. Take pulse again at 15minutes, 30 minutes and at 1 hour. Just drink water. Don’t eat or drink anything else until the hour has passed. Keep relaxed during that hour also. Best if stay in bed until done with the test. If your pulse goes you are sensitive to wheat and we will need to take another approach to treating crohn’s disease.
Repeat this test the next day to test for Milk allergy.
The treatment for Chron’s Disease is as follows:
- Vitamin A 300,000 IU per day as beta carotene
- Folic Acid 5 to 10 mg three times daily
- Vitamin B-12 1,000 mcg /day
- Vitamin C to bowel tolerance (keep increasing dose until it causes diarrhea then back of a little, this is the highest dose you system will tolerate
- Calcium 2,000 mg per day
- Magnesium 1,000 mg per day
- Selenium 300 mcg three times daily
- chromium 75mcg three times daily
- Zinc 50mg three times daily
Also take a good multivitamin.
Click Here for the Mighty 90